Sunday 5 October 2014

basic black


The school week is over and the weekend is upon me, yes! Of course, by the time I post this, it'll already be over but, let's ignore that. Anyways, I ended off the weekday with two quizzes, and a bit of stress, but luckily had a small girls night that cheered me up. We binge ate, gossiped, and laughed our little hearts out. Aaah, there's really no better way to start the weekend.




Usually I'd end the week off a little brighter, but after staying late for theatre crit and then opening the school day with 2 quizzes, it's safe to say I woke up feeling less than par. To match my tired state, I chose a simple all-black outfit. I instinctively grabbed a black t-shirt, skinny jeans and ankle booties as well as my signature two necklaces. For a pop of quirkiness, I grabbed my new bomber jacket filled with cheesy patches. Team Gals anyone?



I absolutely cannot get over how cute the patches on this jacket are. They're so cheesy and really do make me feel like I'm at some Nascar event instead of Chemistry, and just sigh I can't get over it. I really can't.



Here's my attempt at looking waay more "biker chick" than I actually am. Pretty sure I failed big time, and I ended up looking more like Skrillex with ombre, but okay.



OUTFIT INFO: 

Black bomber: Topshop (x)
Black t-shirt: Oak + Fort (x)
Short necklace: Topshop
Crystal necklace (long): Urban Outfitters (x)
Black jeans: American Eagle (x)
Ankle boots: Topshop (x)

No comments:

Post a Comment