Friday 3 October 2014

vertigo



Yesterday was nothing but go, go go, requiring me to wear flats so my feet don't cry. While classes were really chill, during my free block I went to Metrotown to help a friend deliver resumes and then have some Greek food (mmm, I can still taste the pita bread). I got home around 5, and had to rapidly finish my English before I rushed off to watch a play for Theatre Crit (it was an interpretation of The Rime of the Ancienct Mariner). The play was fantastic (and the lead looked and acted perfectly), and by the time I got back, I could barely keep my eyes open. Bliss.




Knowing I had a long day ahead of me, I only had two things in mind: layers and comfort. For comfort, I went for my classic pair of blue skinny jeans (rolled up, to make it sleeker), and black flats. To make the look a bit edgier, I wore my leather-sleeved military jacket, as well as my black and white spotted crop top. Lastly, I'm addicted to warm circle scarves and just had to add my cream one for a light touch to the outfit.



These flats are cute as heck but absolutely kill my feet. Thank god, I've had enough practice with shoes that make my feet bleed.

 Quick picture of the sky after our shoot. It was absolutely stunning, I couldn't resist.



My attempt at making different poses. Ooh, fun (yeah I should never try to make a pose other than a straight face ever again).






OUTFIT INFO:

Spotted shirt: Topshop (x)
Military jacket: Aritzia (x)
Circle scarf: I don't remember (similar)
Crystal necklace: Urban Outfitters (x)
Skinny jeans: American Eagle (x)
Black flats: Aldo (x)

No comments:

Post a Comment