Thursday 2 October 2014

für elise


I do not kid when I say that I get the worst anxiety when it comes to singing in front of anyone that is not myself. Yesterday was the Mainstage auditions and sadly, it was time to face my fears. While I'm glad that it's over and done with, I'm still a bit too shaken up to reminisce about it. At least one of my best friends bought me Starbucks to make me feel better. Friends and coffee are great.




Ever since fur has been coming back (with a vengeance), I have not been able to get it out of my head. This summer I finally succumbed and bought a fur vest (don't freak it's not real) while in New York, and I've been patiently waiting for it to get cold enough to wear it. Yesterday was the perfect day, with a breeze yet no rain in the forecast, and I went for a classic look to go with the fur vest. You can't go wrong with a basic white shirt, black jeans, and ankle booties combo. Layered necklaces add a cool feel, yet it still leaves the fur to be a standout item.


This fur is indescribably soft and seriously matches with my hair. Perfect.

I apologize for the blurry picture, but these boots are just too cute.

Just cheesin' (please don't make fun of me).


OUTFIT INFO: 

White t-shirt: Topshop (x)
Fur vest: Zara (x)
Jewel necklace: Topshop
Crystal necklace: Urban Outfitters (x)
Black skinny jeans: American Eagle (x)
Ankle boots: Topshop (x)

No comments:

Post a Comment