Wednesday 8 October 2014

oversize me


 To say that these last few days have been like a roller-coaster ride for me would be a grand understatement. To summarize, I am sick, stressed out half the time and just plain happy the other half, while still managing to have terrible mood swings. The theatre production begins soon, and I am nervous. To top it all off, my tv doesn't have the channel for American Horror Story anymore, so I'll have to stream it or watch it later. Boo.





Despite the fact that it's October, the weather is warmer than it was last week. That hasn't stopped me from layering though. I haven't worn this oversize denim jacket in a while, so I decided to bring that out of the closet, and paired it with a classic plaid shirt and black jeans for a somewhat grunge-y feel. I added my Docs to go with the look as well as for comfort, and finally, just went for my usual watch and rings.


Slightly cringing at my hand right now. Why is it in a claw? Why am I so awkward? Sigh.

 Not too sure why, but I just love the masculine look of collars and rolled up sleeves (esp with like a pattern on the cuff.. if that makes sense...) so so so much.



Just some pics of my Docs, because they seriously give any outfit the perfect amount of edge and they're super comfy. Like seriously comfy. Or maybe that's just me since I wear heels 24/7.



OUTFIT INFO: 

Red flannel/ plaid: TNA/ Aritzia (similar)
Oversize denim jacket: American Apparel (x)
Black skinny jeans: American Eagle (x)
Watch: American Apparel (x)
Doc Martens: Doc Martens (x)

No comments:

Post a Comment