Sunday 19 October 2014

toughen up


As I write this, I simultaneously reminisce on Saturday and how great it was, as well as slowly die over my mountain of homework (no matter how hard I try, I just can't get myself to start working on my Chem lab). Yesterday I went to go see a brief NYU info session downtown with my friend (it doesn't hurt to think about the future, though I tend to do that too often), and then quickly shot pics before she had to go study. I met up with my other friend after, to visit a friend working at McDonald's, and then grab some bubble tea. Aah, procrastination.




I have worn my leather jacket for three days straight now, and I have no regrets. I wanted to dress polished but not too done up for a day Downtown, so I started with my white collared shirt that I haven't worn in ages. I tucked it into a simple pair of skinny jeans, and went with my classic ankle boots. Lastly, I had to wear the jacket again, to give the look the edge it needed.




The studs on the shirt are just oh-so adorable! I first bought this shirt for a Halloween costume to look like a vintage girl, but this just ended up being a part of my regular wardrobe. I just can't get enough of Peter Pan collars.



Wow leather! Badly painted nails! Frizzy hair! Much wow!

I just realized how blue my jeans look in this picture. Oh my.

Ankle boots will be the death of my feet. I'm perfectly okay with that.




OUTFIT INFO: 

Collared shirt: Topshop (similar) (similar)
Leather jacket: Topshop (x)
Jeans: American Eagle (x)
Shoes: Topshop (x)

No comments:

Post a Comment