Wednesday 1 October 2014

navy blooms


Finally, Vancouver has braced us with a rain-free day! After school, I had a few friends come over to help practice for Mainstage (our school's big theatre production) auditions (wow I feel like we're in High School Musical). This year it's a musical, and as I sing like a dying dog, I'm not too confident in my singing (nearly 4 years of theatre company confidence down the drain by one small solo). We spent the entire time after school practicing songs, with a small shoot break, and even till now, because I have the best neighbour in the world, I am still singing "Bubbly" into the dark of the night.




Without a cloud in the sky, I decided it was the right time to wear some summer-to-fall transition outfits. I paired this romper, that I wore all summer, with a pair of sheer black tights and a loose batwing cardigan to fit in more with the fall weather. I wore my usual layered necklaces, and decided it was time to break out my new ankle booties. My obsession with black boots is unhealthy.


As much as I love this romper, with it's adorable pattern and lace detailing, it is like Mission Impossible to go to the washroom in this thing. TMI? Oh well. At least it's cute.


Welcome to the family, my new, beautiful babies. There is nothing better than sleek black boots.

 Playground pit stops.

Here is my extremely failed attempt of twirling in my batwing cardigan. I make myself cringe sometimes. I look like I'm dancing at Coachella.




OUTFIT INFO:

Romper: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Batwing cardigan: Brandy Melville (x)
Short necklace: Topshop
Crystal Necklace: Urban Outfitters (x)
Tights: Drugstore
Shoes; Topshop (x)

No comments:

Post a Comment