Monday 13 October 2014

rainy pale blues



Happy Thanksgiving weekend! To celebrate my weekend, I literally did nothing but eat, sleep, procrastinate, and work on a secret project, ooooh! That's why I haven't been updating as much, to be honest, but basically Friday was picture day, aka the most useless and hardest day to dress for ever. Like seriously, it's hard enough to pick a nice outfit, now I gotta know what looks nice just above my stomach? And I only get one shot at a nice picture? I'm done. At least the rest of the day was a good kick-off to the weekend, consisting of binge eating and binge watching. Yay!



Like mentioned, Picture Day is almost impossible to dress for. So this year, I tried to go with my gut instinct and just went for a simple look instead of something too intricate. I wore a basic striped tank top, and paired it with a pale pink blazer (although, not gonna lie, I replaced it with a dark grey cardigan for the photo, just for a simpler look). I accessorized with just a simple jewel necklace (since that's all you'll see), and paired it with basic boyfriend jeans and ankle booties.




Close up of jewelry overload, woot.


I truly believe that every girl should own a pair of boyfriend jeans. They're super cute, and can fit any style that one has. It can be paired with a sporty outfit, trendy outfit, dark outfit, anything! And, since they're so loose, it's perfect for hiding food babies (I'm sure I've mentioned this before). Boyfriend jeans are life.


OUTFIT INFO: 

Pink blazer: Aritzia (x)
Striped shirt: Aritzia (similar)
Necklace: Topshop
Boyfriend jeans; Zara (x)
Ankle boots; Topshop (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment