Wednesday 22 October 2014

denim daze


 Having a chem, physics, and pre-cal test all in the span of two days is just the same as having three different math tests. Nonetheless, I got through it with a lot of late nights studying (ok, well more like panicking and listening to Taylor Swift), and answered prayers for an easy test. With a pro-d on Friday, I can feel my excitement build as the weekend approaches.

NOTE: It was my friend, Angelyn's, first time shooting for me today. Good job, Angelyn. This shout out is for you. Because you asked me to.



 I will be 100% honest, this look is inspired by feralcreature, aka Eugenie Grey (she is stunning and everything about her is flawless - fact). With a little bit of changes here and there, I decided to recreate this adorable denim on denim look, starting with pairing my chambray shirt and light blue skinnies. I went for the thickest cardigan I had, and went minimal with the accessories. Lastly, a look is incomplete without a nice pair of heels, so of course, I just had to wear my Chelsea boots.


Close up on double denim and super cozy sweater, woohoo.


The most annoying part of this look is probably the chambray shirt. It will just never stay perfectly tucked in! Sigh, oh well, struggles. At least the overall look isn't too bad.




OUTFIT INFO: 

Chambray shirt: Forever 21 (similar)
Sweater: Forever 21
Necklace: Topshop
Jeans: American Eagle (x)
Watch: American Apparel (x)
Shoes: Topshop (x)

No comments:

Post a Comment