Thursday 16 October 2014

crystallize


A stressful week calls for a nice, relaxing break. Wednesday, while I had relaxing classes, was the first of many excruciating theatre rehearsals, especially since this year's play is more focused on songs than acting (something I did not get warned about and did not sign up for). Thankfully, this week is a short one for me (Monday was a holiday), and I got to end off the night by going to the gym, then watching American Horror Story. Not bad at all.



Once I put this outfit on, I had to make a pact to myself to not pee until I returned home. I'd been dying to do some major layering this fall, and while this isn't much, it's a start. I wanted to bring my favourite summer romper into the fall, so I paired it with (somewhat) opaque black tights, and a cute grey sweater with a crystal collar. I went minimal with jewelry, and of course, no outfit would be complete without my signature black booties.



Close-up of my romper peeking out of my sweater! It's somewhat hard to see but I absolutely adore the crystals on this sweater. It amps up any outfit, and just looks so elegant and classic.


Close-up of layering, woohoo. There's just something about the shorts peeking out from underneath that I adore. Possibly more than if I had layered using a dress.

Not focused, but I couldn't resist. To say that these shoes are my life would be an understatement. They kill my feet, but it's like they're a part of me.




OUTFIT INFO: 

Romper: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Grey sweater: store in Gastown (I forgot, sorry!)
Tights: Drugstore
Bracelet: Brandy Melville (similar)
Watch: American Apparel (x)
Ankle boots: Topshop (x)

No comments:

Post a Comment