Sunday 7 September 2014

acid rain


Some days you just don't feel like dressing up too much; yesterday was a perfect example of that. I got invited to go go-karting with a group of friends and had a feeling that we would be doing a lot of walking. I was right. We had to walk along the highway and a barren road, and I swear to god, we almost got hit by a car at least a dozen times. Anyways, it was my first time go-karting and I am proud to say that I did not crash! Yes, I drive like a grandma, but that doesn't matter. We all had such a great time and we're sure to go again. Maybe next time around we won't have twelve near-death experiences.



























To be completely honest, I didn't really put too much thought into this outfit. I rarely wear shoes that don't have a heel, but after numerous experiences of my feet getting blisters after walking for far too long in them, I decided that it would be a wise choice to wear flat shoes that day. To complete my lazy day attire, I just went with a classic shirt and shorts combo, and just made the outfit a little more interesting with layered necklaces and a tie-dye cardigan. SIDE NOTE: I just noticed that this whole outfit is black and white with the exception of my cardigan and bag. Go figure.



I haven't worn this bag in almost a year. Although on a hot day and when you're going to be walking a lot, a large Kate Spade bag isn't exactly your best friend. Thank god for small, easy-to-carry bags.

























You can never really go wrong with Vans. They're comfy, classic, and sneakers are back in style. Win? I think so.



No comments:

Post a Comment