Tuesday 16 September 2014

nyu



Sometimes, life is great to you and it blesses you with great opportunities and cute boys and lots of money. Other times.. it just bites you in the ass and throws dirt in your face. Last night/this morning is a perfect example of that. Around midnight, I tried to upload some pics from that day's outfit, to find out that none of the files could be opened. This morning, I tried everything: restarting my computer, updating it, I even used my dad's laptop; nothing worked. That resulted in  me having to re-take shots this morning before I left to start my day. Anyways, in other news, I should probably quickly re-cap my day yesterday. One of my good friends, who I hadn't seen in forever (and by forever, I mean about a week), came by to just pig out, gossip, and watch stupid stuff on Netflix. My other close friend/neighbour came by, and while it was originally supposed to be just background noise, we ended up actually watching Snow White and the Huntsman. Later on in the evening, we meet up with my usual photographer (ha ha) and relaxed and walked her unbelievably adorable dog. I ended up having dinner at her house (her dad makes the best food) and then had a long overdue gossip session while Master Chef was playing in the background.


 Whenever I go to a different university, I always get some sort of clothing item as a memento (with the exception of Yale. Damn, I should have gotten sweats). These NYU track shorts are absolutely perfect for lazy days where I know I'm not gonna be doing much. They're so comfy and are great for concealing food babies. Win-win! To make the outfit look a bit more pulled together, I paired it with a loose, see-through button-down shirt that reminds me of water colour paintings (fun fact: I just found this shirt in the back of my closet and this was my first time wearing it!). It was a hot day, and I didn't want to carry a large bag, so I grabbed this small blue one. Lastly, I will wear anything that helps in making me look taller, so I wore my Madewell sandals that really do wonders to my legs and height.




Close-up of water painting shirt and jewel necklace, hollaaaa.



NYU is one of the  many universities that I dream of going to in the future. I have been in love with NYC ever since I was young, and to be able to go there for school would just be a dream come true. Also, yes it was slightly awkward getting one of my friends to take a close-up picture of my butt.

I finally broke them in!11!1!!!



OUTFIT INFO: 

Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Topshop
Bag: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Shorts: New York University - NYU 
Watch: American Apparel
Shoes: Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment