Friday 5 September 2014

mad for plaid



Due to the fact that there was no school (the strike really is a pain in the ass), me and a couple friends decided to make the most of our extended summer vacation. We decided to go out for brunch - which ended up just being lunch - at a restaurant I had never been to before. After lunch, we winded down by just watching tv, and then shot pics at my old elementary school.



Year-round, plaid is my go-to outfit. It can be paired with absolutely anything and still look like I put in somewhat of an effort. That day, I decided to pair my trusty plaid shirt with my black Aritzia over-alls, since the weather was warmer than I expected. I topped the look off with my pastel blue Kate Spade bag, which I've been obsessed with, and my Topshop black ankle booties, which I'm pretty sure I've worn to death.



 I got this necklace from Urban Outfitters. I've been wearing it daily almost ever since.







OUTFIT INFO:

Plaid shirt : TNA
Black Over-alls: Aritzia
Neckace: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Kate Spade
Watch: American Apparel
Shoes: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment