Saturday 27 September 2014

speckled mind



Last day of school is here, YEEES! While I am happy to be back, it's obviously a good feeling to have the weekend again, and to have nothing to do. Fortunately, I ended the week off with my favourite of my two-days (aka how my school works: Day 1/ Day 2), Day 2. I opened up the day with Acting, where we had to build a bridge out of newspapers and tape (I think I've found my calling as a terrible architect), and we (surprisingly) succeeded in building our bridge, but we mostly just laughed at our hideous tape monster. Next was Sociology, and we had a long and interesting debate on different stereotypes and how they were True or False. I can gladly predict this will be my favourite class, possibly of all-time. After lunch was math, and I can't really say anything too kind about quadratic formulas. I ended off with a fortunate Free Block, spent going to Starbucks and seeing past graduates. By the time it was time to go home, it was pouring (and I mean pouring) rain, so I just spent some time relaxing at home, with a cup of tea and two good friends.




Like I mentioned, it was pouring rain. Hence, I was unable to take these outfit pics yesterday and had to take them this (Saturday) morning. It was so bad, the entire front of my pants were completely soaked (I actually looked like I was wearing two different pairs of jeans). Anyways, I knew in the morning before school that it would be rainy, so I decided to dress casual and a bit warmer. I wore my simple grey jeans that I rarely wear, and went with a classic grey shirt. The real winner of this outfit, is the knit speckled cardigan I'm wearing, which is actually a birthday gift from last year! I wore a circle scarf (my fall essential aside from ankle booties and military jackets), and to make the outfit more interesting, I wore my long crystal necklace underneath. Lastly, knowing it was gonna rain, I just wore my comfy and durable riding boots.

 Words can't explain how soft and warm this sweater is, my god.


I just found out this morning one of the zippers on the boot is slightly broken. Boo. Now I have to get it fixed, sigh.




OUTFIT INFO: 

Cardigan: Birthday gift (Forever 21, I think)
Shirt: Oak + Fort (x)
Circle Scarf: Forgot (similar)
Crystal Necklace: Urban Outfitters (x)
Grey Jeans: Hot Topic (I think) (similar)
Boots: Mom's closet (similar) (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment