Saturday 6 September 2014

feelin' the blues


One of my favourite bloggers of all-time (tuulavintage) taught me one thing that has forever changed my style: rompers and jumpsuits are life. For someone that is quite indecisive and lazy, being able to throw one of those on and call it an outfit has not only saved me time, but also saved me from a lot of unnecessary stress. Anyways, the day started off with plans to go on a nature walk, but soon became late lunch in front of Science World because of laziness. With the weather in Vancouver being warm (which sucks for me since I love the cold), we decided to end the day off at La Casa Gelato, an ice cream place with 218 flavours! There truly is nothing better than Pina Colada and Rum Raisin ice cream.



I absolutely love pairing together either: a) monochrome outfits or b) outfits with the same colour palette. I started off with this navy blue romper (which I have worn to death despite only getting it two or three weeks ago) and decided to throw on my denim jacket, since it was just a casual day. My love for denim is eternal.


 I absolutely love jewelry (what else is new), and while I may sometimes go a bit overboard with the layering, that is perfectly fine in my book. I paired two necklaces involving gem stones together, and of course wore my three classic rings (aka the rings I wear on an almost-daily basis), as well as my American Apparel watch.



 Ever since I got my Kate Spade bag it has been attached to my arm on an almost-daily basis. Me and the bag are officially one. I've worn these sandals to death; from hiking to the beach, and all around New York, these sandals have been with me through anything and everything (please mind my feet as I'll probably post a better picture with those sandals on another time).



























OUTFIT INFO: 

Denim Jacket: Some store in Portland
Romper: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Long - UO
                 Short - Topshop
Rings: Eye & Small Band - Topshop
            Gold - Grandmother's
Watch - American Apparel
Bag - Kate Spade
Shoes - Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment