Friday 19 September 2014

one shade of grey


For the first time in what feels like a thousand years, I woke up early. I did not sleep through breakfast, and I was not over 20 minutes late. Yesterday was sort of a miracle. I woke up around 7am, and met up with my friend, Coco, to go to Kitsilano before she had to be at work. We had brunch at 49th Parallel, where we both drank London Fog and I had a donut. I am actually getting so hungry remembering the donut, as right this moment, I have not eaten yet. Anyways, we looked around Urban Outfitters for a bit after, and then walked down to Kits Beach to shoot a few pics. It was kind of a gloomy day, which fit the mood perfectly in my opinion. Around 1, she had to go get ready for work, while I had to bus to Metrotown to meet up with some other friends. When I got there, I spent some time in HMV (PS, there was the most attractive boy working there that day. I swear, we had a connection), and I bought two DVDs (12 Years is a fave, while I'm excited to watch The Graduate). I arrived home, and met up with 2 other friends, and we relaxed, ate, and watched Family Feud. Around 5, we hit Metrotown again, this time to briefly scan the sales and visit a friend at work, and buy some chocolates to give to my other friend, who was suffering from cramps. I delivered the chocolates to her doorstep, and I spent the rest of the night just chatting and eating candy in my room with my close friend and neighbour, Jenny, I haven't had such a busy yet fulfilling day in a long time.



For a simple look on a cool day, I decided that you can't go wrong with jeans and a cardigan. I wore my favourite blue jeans (again), and a comfy white tank top, topped off with a loose, grey cardigan. For a pop of colour (again), I wore this small red bag (again). I was going to wear 3 layered necklaces, but it ended up being too much for this look, so I just wore a short gem necklace, and a long crystal necklace. I wore my usual jewelry, and for my shoes, went with my trusty ankle booties.



To be honest, I am way too lazy to write little comments about each of these items as I have worn all these items waay too often. So, this just a little blurb inbetween my close-ups and photos of my day.

A quick pic of me at 49th Parallel! My face looks weird and my eyes look like saucers.

Coco and I at Urban Outfitters. We are trying way too hard. That's not even her hat.

I saw this sign on the way too the beach! It was adorable, and I felt flattered.

The beach is freezing and grey, but for some reason I absolutely loved it.

The DVDs I bought!





OUTFIT INFO: 

Shirt: Oak + Fort (similar)
Cardigan: Oak + Fort
Necklace: Short: Topshop
                 Long: Urban Outfitters 
Watch: American Apparel 
Bracelet: Brandy Melville (similar)
Jeans: American Eagle
Bag: Aldo (similar)
Shoes: Topshop (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment